The Red Circle Solar Hot Water System is a Vacuum Tube Solar Hot Water On Roof System.
- Available in 24 Tube 200 Litre and 30 Tube 250 Litre Models
- Capable of running at Mains Pressure OR Gravity Feed
- Available with Pitched and Flat Roof Mounting Options
- Optional Electric Heat Element – 2.4kW
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Option to pipe Additional Heat into the Tank from other Devices e.g. woodstove, hydronic boiler.
- The Heat Tank is Isolated from the Mains by a Copper Heat Exchanger Coil
How it Works
The tubes are filled with water and the heat uses a thermosiphon to transfer the heat into the storage tank.
This system can be directly connected to a wood boiler or wet back system as the tank is low pressure. No need for expensive heat exchangers.
The tank is a low pressure open vented storage tank with a high pressure heat exchanger coil to deliver pressurised hot water to the taps.
Comes with either a 15 Degree frame for pitched roofs or a 45 deg frame for flat roofs.
2.4KW Electric element fitted as standard.
Can be used as a pre heat to either an existing tank or an instant gas booster.
30 evacuated tubes can produce 2.4KW of heat in direct sunlight.