Rheem Ambiheat HDc270 Heat Pump
MODEL NO: 551270
RHEEM AMBIHEAT® HDc-270 Heat Pump is designed for those seeking an intelligent and energy-efficient alternative in water heating. Ideal for areas where traditional solar water heaters may face limitations, this innovative system harnesses the heat from the surrounding air, offering a reliable, efficient, and sustainable approach to reducing your water heating energy consumption.
Unlike conventional solar heaters, the RHEEM AMBIHEAT® HDc-270 operates seamlessly day and night. By extracting heat from the ambient air, it doesn’t depend on direct sunlight, ensuring a constant and dependable source of warm water. Elevate your water heating experience with a solution that prioritizes efficiency, sustainability, and performance.
Contact us about the Rheem Ambiheat HDc270 Heat Pump
Rheem Ambiheat HDc270 Heat Pump features
- Advanced wrap around microchannel heating technology for uniform and faster water heating
- Suitable for cold climates (-5 to 43+ degrees)
- Suitable for harsh water conditions
- Can save up to 73% on your water heating energy consumption compared to an electric water heater in Zone 31
- High recovery rate for fast heating and 2.4kW back-up element for emergency heating
- Leading technology with user-friendly touch screen LED display
- Variable temp control. Choose from: standard, vacation, and emergency heating/boost modes
- Suitable for 2 to 5 people
- Eligible for STCs, VEECs & ESCs
- Manufactured in Australia
Warranty for the Rheem Ambiheat HDc270 Heat Pump
- 7 years cylinder supply
- 3 years cylinder labour
- 3 years sealed system supply and labour
- 1 year parts supply and labour
*The warranty periods above apply to installations in a single-family domestic dwelling only. For further details, please refer to the Owner’s Guide (click here). Without limiting the above periods, a 5-year whole-of-product warranty applies where a rebate has been received under Solar Victoria’s Solar Homes Program for installations from 1 July 2023. For further details, call Rheem Australia on 131 031.
1 Energy savings of up to and between 70% and 75% in Zone 1 to 5 on hot water energy consumption when replacing an electric water heater (min 16 hours/day). Any savings will vary depending upon your location, type of water heater being replaced, hot water consumption and fuel tariff. Zone 1 – 75%, Zone 2 – 73%, Zone 3 – 73%, Zone 4 – 71% and Zone 5 – 70%.