Hot Water Blackwood, South Australia
Choose SA Hot Water for install and repair of new hot water systems in Blackwood. We are a family business with over 25 years’ experience in hot water systems and particularly recommend solar and heat pump hot water systems for the Blackwood area due to the limited availability of natural gas.
Blackwood and surrounding suburbs are nestled in the south eastern foothills of Adelaide, South Australia located in the Adelaide Hills/Mount Lofty Ranges. Surrounding suburbs include Belair, Glenalta, Craigburn Farm, Coromandel Valley, Eden Hills, Hawthorndene and Bellevue Heights.
These suburbs have a combined population of 23,440.
Blackwood has a large number of churches and schools and the the railway station provides links to Adelaide and Belair.
The features of Blackwood that are part of its appeal are a sense of community and the closeness to nature. There’s a thriving, artistic atmosphere in town or you can make a quick getaway next door to the peace and tranquility of the National Park.
If you are having problems with your hot water system such as intermittent hot water, hot water going cold, leaky tanks or any other issue give our friendly local team a call today on (08) 8444 7320 – We’d love to hear from you! Your satisfaction is of the highest priority to us.
Many of the issues we have encountered in the Blackwood area are due to corrosion due to leaves combined with the age of the unit. the cooler hills climate combined with damp and leaf mould has caused more than a few issues we have been called out to. While these can often be repaired we are increasingly asked for a new energy efficient system due to the cost savings on the power bill this will provide.
We can advise on a range of systems to fit within your budget, either gas (supply permitting), heat pump or solar.
Blackwood’s local hot water experts.
We regularly assist with:
- unusual temperature variations
- Very high gas or electricity bills
- Hot water repairs and service
- Leaking pipes and systems
- No hot water!
- Hot water running out while you still need it
- Excessive hot water bills
- Dirty water from the main supply
- Leaking tank, lack of pressure
- Need a new hot water heater
Save money with a new hot water system in Blackwood
New systems are far more energy efficient than old ones. We can advise on a range of systems but particularly favour heat pumps or solar hot water for this area due to a lack of natural gas. As Blackwood and surrounding areas have quite a heavy tree density this may affect your decision to go with heat pump hot water over solar. If a solar system is in a shaded position this may well affect the amount of power for heating water it is capable of producing. We regularly supply and install:
- Innovative technology heat pumps. We are proud suppliers of Seaford’s quietest and most affordable heat pumps.
- If you wish to keep your electric system we can advise on Off-Peak Electricity for even greater savings.
- The most STC credits for a hot water rebate, giving you a greater discount on the purchase price.
- Excellent warranties on all our systems.
- Split system solar or heat pump for ease of installation and near silent operation.
Or why not consider a Rheem solar hot water system which provides free hot water from the sun?
Ready to work with SA Hot Water?
Give us a call (08) 8444 7320
- Guaranteed fast service.
- Cheerful & tidy tradesmen
- Same day system repairs
- Cost effective new systems
- Best prices in Adelaide on new heat pumps
- Professional advice and quotations
- Local vans
- Fast changeovers.
- Friendly family run business
249 main rd blackwood