Leda Solar Hot Water Systems are available in 270ltr, 340ltr and 450ltr, to cover every Australian family. Our goal is to provide you with the perfect amount of hot
water, on demand when you need it, for the lowest cost possible. Leda Solar Hot Water Systems come complete with oversize 2.4m2 solar collectors to ensure you get the very most out of the sun and top of the range solar pump controllers for unrivalled reliability. Plus, you getelectric boosters to ensure that you won’t run out of hot water.
Leda Electric Boosted Solar Hot Water Systems are available with an electric booster to provide hot water when you need it,
in all weather conditions.
Leda Solar Hot Water Systems feature a variety of tank sizes: 270L, 340L and 450L capacities. Leda solar tanks are constructed to the highest quality.
Leda Solar Hot Water Systems come with the high efficiency Leda Collector. The European design and manufactured collector has been specifically designed for Australian conditions with anodised aluminium frames and 4mm
• European designed and manufactured solar collectors ensure maximum performance and huge savings
• Aluminium collector frames provide long life in coastal areas
• Among the highest solar output in the market, slashing energy usage
• Built in frost protection for cooler climates
• Stylish split systems, with no ugly tank on the roof
• Outstanding product warranties for peace of mind
• Streamlined ‘one-sided’ tank installation – less unattractive pipes to look at
• Versatile tank installation, right or left handed install
• Durable low iron tempered glass for maximum solar absorption and protection from Australia’s harsh weather conditions
• Among the “greenest” solar hot water systems available
• Sacrificial anode for extended tank life
• LPG and Natural Gas models available (gas boosted solar only)
• Japanese designed and manufactured gas booster – reliability you can trust