Takagi GS-2000W-AU NA/LP Instant Gas Hot Water System. Ideal for medium households.
Takagi high technology Continuous Gas Hot Water Systems are compact, reliable and use half the energy of regular electric systems to deliver continuous hot water and ensure you never run cold again.
Takagi is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Continuous Gas Hot Water Systems. Made in Japan, Takagi is an industry leader with over 60 years experience. Using the world’s best manufacturing practices and components, Takagi delivers cutting edge technology gas hot water heaters to the Australian market.
High 6-Star energy rating
• 20 litre per minute model.
• Electronic remote temperature controllers for accurate
setting of the ideal temperature for bathroom and
• Electronic ignition
• Frost protection
• Factory pre-set to 50°C requires no tempering valve
• Compact size – for maximum flexibility in design to suit
every installation (houses, apartments and units)
• Available in either Natural Gas or LPG / Propane
• Warranty: 10 year heat exchanger, 3 year parts & labour
• SA Hot Water™ service and support
|Physical Dimensions and Characteristics|
|Takagi Model||GS-2000W-AU NA/LP|
|Energy Star Rating 6-Star|
|Rating (l/min @ 25° C rise)||20|
|Nominal gas consumption (MJ/h)||160|
|Height plus bracket (mm)||562mm|
|Water connection diameter||15 BSP|
|Gas connection diameter||20 BSP|
|Gas types||Natural Gas / LPG|